الاثنين، 26 ديسمبر 2011

I guess now SECRET GIRLS are seperated, sometimes we have a secret
but we never tell the others.

We just keep it inside... Maybe ZULAIKHA and SYAFIQAH are still
Best Friend... but the are seperated..

I jkust pray to Allah, hoping we could still be like we use to....I still remember
the first time we are BFF... We shared secrets....

But now we are not like BFF...Sometimes I think someone else that
is not my Best Friend or the same age
as me is my Best Friend.... Cause she really gets me...She knows if
something is wrong....

When I saw this girl online in FB...I feel really sad....For me she is
so lucky cause people always be nice to her... And there
is another reason..

I will still be happy..Even though inside my heart I'm so sad...

(PLEASE COMMENT)

هناك 5 تعليقات:

  1. Farhana, who do you mean by someone? :D

    ردحذف
  2. ader lah
    tapi dia tak sama umur ngan kita suma

    ردحذف
  3. ermm orang dukhan ke...? bukan 2000 or 1999? :\ er
    izzah ke? i think it's izzah..

    ردحذف
  4. yup it is Izzah
    I new that you new who it is
    :)

    ردحذف
  5. hehe..ya i know! but what do you mean "When I saw this girl online in FB...I feel really sad....For me she is
    so lucky cause people always be nice to her... And there
    is another reason.."..who was that meant to? hehe..

    ردحذف